Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

608 comments - page 16

• From Sigourney Weevil:
    I'll start:

Hello! My name is Sigourney Weevil, and I live in London. I'm an evil journalist, which is why I'm being so rude to you all. Please don't take it personally. Ok?

SW

• Hi everybody my name is Angéline ans i live in France, in the suburb of Paris ..i'll be 18 years old in two month
    I love english language and i watch a lot of american series in VO subtitles
  • From Laurence Lafont:
    I'm french and I'm here to improve my english. Gym english is well done but i need to express myself too, to progress. Having an exchange with people could be important for me. So i'm looking for speaking with somebody. If someone wants to imporve french language, it's ok for me. I can speask english, and you french. i wait for you !! ;-) bye, bye

Bonjour laurence I'm bouhajrate rachid i'm from morroco and i want to improve my English and my frensh .
    thanks.
  • From Nadia Outamant:
    Hello,
    i'm Nadia, i live in Montreal, i need to improve my english,and i hope that i'll meet many friends in this forum.

• Hi ! My nickname is Kaandja, I'm a student in Senegal (west Africa) and I enjoy speaking english. I'll be happy to be in touch with you in order to improve my english practise. So let's help each other to grow. Thanks
  • Hi, I'm Evelyne, and I just want to practise my english with you!
    I live near Paris, and it's a sunny day, today!
  • From le moustique:
    hello, my name is Michelle, I'm french, and live in Brittany, it's the first time I discuss on a forum, I apologise for my english, I have stopped talking for a long time (it's while I am on gymglish lesson

• Hello,
    My name is fatou and I'm 23 years old.
    I just wanted to say:
    I thing the best way to learn English proprely it's to live in the country for a little while.
    I'm a French girl and I have been living in England for a year and 3 months, but at the beginning it was really hard, because I couldn't speak at all.
    Now I can understand easily, I mean I keep making mistakes of course but it's very helpful to live in a English place.
    You have to try to watch Tv in english(of course you can put the subtitle), listen music, or radio.
    You'll see that English is much more easy than French.
    Good luck.
    P.S: If some want to talk to me, here is my e-mail: fatougalsen07@hotmail.com
    See you soon
  • Hello, my name is khaled, I Algerian but I live in Spain, I'm happy to be member of this forum
  • hello Michelle, my surname is Nanou, I'm french to, I live in the south of France. It's the first time I speak to, on a forum, and in English ! so try to understand me and if is your purpose to, get's in contact. see you soon.

From le moustique:
    hello, my name is Michelle, I'm french, and live in Brittany, it's the first time I discuss on a forum, I apologise for my english, I have stopped talking for a long time (it's while I am on gymglish lesson

Please sign in to leave a comment.