Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

608 comments - page 18

• Hi my name is Lilia, I´m from Mexico City. I´m an executive assistant of a bank and I need to improve my english that´s why I´m doing some practices on Gymglish
  • Hi, i'm Adèle, from France. Happy to be with you. i like all ocasions permit me to improve my english.
    See you...
  • Hello! My name is Mélanie and I live in France.I'm 21 years old and I want to become a teacher, so I need to improve my english! I take an English exam on wednesday and I'm affraid because I am not ready!!! So think about me !
  • From Hannah Benedict:
    Hi!

I'm Hannah Benedict, and I'm the new Head of Retail at Delavigne. I'm originally from Stoke-on-Trent, but now I live in San Fran.

Pleased to meet you all!

Hannah

• Hello,

My name's Paul and I come from Luxembourg. I'm here to improve my english as you all are (I guess) and I hope it will be funny and usefull !!!
    Where are you ?
  • Hi there every one, let me join the party, the more we are....
    Call me Mia and I'll come right away !I watch my everyday score as if my life was at stake.I live near the Belgian border, on the french side, so I'm a chti.....does that rings a bell to some of you? Love to you all .Mia
  • Mia again : sorry, I made a mistake with "ring " please, take off the "s" it will be better without......
  • hello everybody my name is hafsa i'm from algeria i'm too happy to be mumber of this forum espeacially when i saw there are algerians there i'll be happy to make friends i love this language i study it here in algeria i hope to finish my studies in london so i want to improve my english before going to london
  • From lilette:
    Hye!!!

My name is Leila, I'm 24 and live in Paris.I 'm here because I really want learn more vocabulary and be able to speaka fluent english and write letter without big grammatical mistakes!!!

And Maybe meet nice people and keep in touch with them....

Hello Leila,

it´s such a long time ago that you wrote your comment to GimGlish.
    Anyway, i hope you are still intrested to improve your english. I am palmoruso from munich and 44 years old. I want to learn english in a easy way and may be you have time to do it together.
    greatings to paris. see you

From kumikam:
    Hello,

My name is Kamel and I am from Algeria. I am a student in French Culture, a Computer Hardware/Software Agent.
    I am very happy to discover and practice Gymglish. It so wonderfull !
    Now, I'd like to go further and meet other people here in the forum, in order to practice more and more...

Have a nice day everybody !

• ""Hello everybody, my name is Nicole Lumarque; I am from Haiti. I am a choreographer. I was a bank manager and gave up this professional area to dedicate myself exclusively to dance. Now I am managing a foundation (Fondation BFH) which I created in 1992 to promote research and education in Haitian cultural heritage. The foundation manages a dance company and a dance school. Our work is based on a creative work where tradition serves as a basis for innovation.

Please sign in to leave a comment.