Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

604 comments - page 2

• salem;;
    I'm hana from tunisia, i'm so happy to be a member of this forum.
    I want to have more knowledge in English langage, and improve my capacity to speak flowntly this langage :)
    English is GOOD!!
  • Hello, my name is michael, living in Germany and working as a market researcher for a global logistic company. I want to train my english and maybe it`s possible to get in contact with some interesting people all over the world.

Greetings Michael
  • ''Hello''everybody my name is Max Monel430 I'm from Haiti.I'm happy to be menber of furum.
  • ''Hello''everybody my name is Max Monel430 I'm from Haiti.I'm happy to be menber of furum.
  • From Max Monel Dorlean:
    ''Hello''everybody my name is Max Monel430 I'm from Haiti.I'm happy to be menber of furum.

• Hello..i'm hiba..i'm 18 years old..i live in tunisia..
    i like the english language..& for this reason that i've signed in GYMGLISH..
    i hope that i'll meet many friends..^^
  • Hello everybody!

My name is Lucie, from France - If you travelto Paris, I may help you to visit!
    This is my first time on Gymglish.com, and I wish it will help me to improve my grammar and vocabulary...

I am looking for a website that organize meetings between people from different countries and different languages to practice english in real conditions... Maybe you can help me?

Thank you very much in advance...
  • my name is mamadou i am from west africa i am pleased to meet members forum and to improve my english
  • Hello my name is Stefan and I live in Germany. I like to improve my englisch. It's my first trial to do it in that way.........
  • Hello ! My name's Daisy, I'm from Ivory Coast but I live in France.
    I'm accountant and I'm here to improve my english and to meet people.

Please sign in to leave a comment.