Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

608 comments - page 3

• Hello! My name is Cynthia, I am from Mexico. Sorry about my bad english, I'm still learning...so if you want to practice your spanish lessons with me I would like to do same thing with my (few) english lessons :)

Have a nice day! :D
  • Hello, My name is Erick, I'm french Canadian and I'm working for Parks Canada. I want to try this program to verify if this is well adapted to really improve my English skills.
    Cheers!
  • daniela_intoblue@hotmail.com
  • Hello, my name is chivi
    I live in Cancun México
    I want to improve my English
    I´m happy to be part of this furum
  • hello everybody my name is mikaela i'm from espania and i would like to be a member of forum .
  • From chivi:
    Hello, my name is chivi
    I live in Cancun México
    I want to improve my English
    I´m happy to be part of this furum

• SALAM
    Hi I'M AMINA FROM ALGERIA
    I want to improve my english.
    I need some helpe
    I´m so happy to be part of this forum

amina
  • Hi Everybody

My name is Yosemilit i'm from Venezuela nad i really need to learn english because my work i have to speak this language and sometimes its very difficult to me.

I hope meet people inmy same way.

Please correct me if i do mistakes in my writen
  • Hello my name is Bireli, i live on the french riviera, i'm please to meet you.
    Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!
  • hello i m dreamer.
    i want to wake up to learn english
    what do you think to echange ours msn
    see you soon

Please sign in to leave a comment.