Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

604 comments - page 4

• hi everybody, my name is Ignacio, from Spain. I work as a consultant and this is my first day in Gymglish. It will be fine to get to know a lot of people from different countries interested in communicating in English. Regards, Ignacio
  • Hi! My name is Barbara and I´m from Austria! I work as a recruiter in a big HR-Department and I hope to improve my Englisch with Gymglish!
    CU soon
  • HI
    I'M LIKE VERY MUCH THE CONCEPT OF GYMGLISH!
    I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH AND I THINK IT'S A SURE WAY TO SUCCEED...
    I'M FROM PROVINCE OF QUEBEC AND IT IS IMPORTANT TO BE BILINGUAL.
  • Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself, too. My name is Andrea from Germany, but I refer my nickname Twink. I started with gymglish just a couple of weeks ago. I hope, I will need english in my next job. So I'm here in the forum to practice my writing and understanding.

Greetings
    Twink
  • Hello! This is Gloria Dennys. I am from Mexico. I live in Mexico city. I'm student of Foreign Affairs, I really like to learn a good english.
    Nice to meet you...
    Dennys
  • Hello! My name is Gee. I am a Walloon [What kind of geezer is that? need you ask!] For more than 2 years the GG has been my gee-gee, which is why I love so much any GG user. Please don't take it personally, will you?
  • Hye!!!

My name is Leila, I'm 24 and live in Paris.I 'm here because I really want learn more vocabulary and be able to speaka fluent english and write letter without big grammatical mistakes!!!

And Maybe meet nice people and keep in touch with them....
  • I am dubbed as Lucky bastard and I am a globbe-trotting cosmopolite. As a lucky devil I am an evil revisionist, which is why I reject the glossy English culture in favour of the GymGlish melting pot. Would you run down the melting pot that you would be a goddam full of yourself and I'd tell you Fuck you! (Take it for yourself if need be.) My motto suggested by my love for melting pot is "e pluribus unum", i.e. one of many.
  • Hello:
    My name is Galactico and I live in San Antonio Texas. I consider English an important language. However, I think Spansih is a much more melodious and beautiful.
  • Hello:
    My name is Galactico and I live in San Antonio Texas. I consider English an important language. However, I think Spansih is a much more melodious and beautiful.

Please sign in to leave a comment.