Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

604 comments - page 5

• Hello!i am severin.I am from central african republic but actually i study at EAMAC school to take care of airplane while they are landing or are moving up or are flying flying;i want to pro tect your flight.i wish you send me your news.
  • Hello!i am severin.I am from central african republic but actually i study at EAMAC school at niger to take care of airplane while they are landing or are moving up or are flying flying;i want to pro tect your flight.i wish you send me your news.
  • Hello everybody I'm luka and I'm from Canada
  • Hi everybody, my name is Rola from Québec. I'm happy to be member of forum. I'm here to practice and improve my english. Happy to be with you all.
    Rola
  • Hi,
    My Name is Laurent and I am working in Switzerland. I have written a book in English about Oracle Databases but I still want to improve my English. Especially annoying is my French pronunciation...

Cheers,
    Laurent
  • Hello, my name is Gwendo. I'm from South Germany. I like languages very much (English, French, Turkish, Spanish...) and people from everywhere, so I'm happy to be member of the Gymglish Community like you all and I try to improve my English.
  • Hi,

I'm Calea from Spain. I'm a forest engineer. I like speaking English and I would like to improve it since I love traveling. Also I would like to work in USA someday.

Nice to meet you
  • Hello,

My name is FRANFRAN and came from Quebec. I would like to improve my English. This is the reason I try this Site.
  • Hello, every body my name is Isabel and I live in Germany. I´m a Biologist. I want to learn enlish with your help.
  • Hello ! I'm "Coconut". I live in Montreal, canada, and I am presently looking for a job. Since there's been a long time I have worked in English, let's say that there's a lack of practice that make me feel uncomfortable in my employment search. This is why I have decided to join Gymlish.

Please sign in to leave a comment.