Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

608 comments - page 61

• Où trouver la prononciation s'il vous plait
  • Hello, my name is Manuela Laynes. I am from Guatemala and I am happy to follow this forum. I want to learn English.
  • Hi,
    I'm François I'm french. I'm on th platform since 2011 passed from 2.9 to 3.2.
    unfortunately, I can't reach the summit of the level.

Anyway. i'm logistics manager in a warehouse.

FB
  • hello everyone. I'm Swalihah. I'm risk manager. I work for La Poste Group in Reunion Island. I wish I could speak English fluently as soon as possible. In my country we speak French. No situations around me to improve my English .
    Reunion Island is a small part of France in Indian Ocean, between Madagascar and Mauritius. Very beautiful Island.
    I have been training with Gymglish for 3 years. I have made a lot of progress in writing skills. I need to find occasions to speak now.
    It's the first time I'm daring to post something.
    hope I could continue regularly
  • My name is Ons i'm 16 years old :D i'm truthfully so glad to connect you
  • Hello, I´m Artusmortus - a german living in Southamerica. I need to practise my english urgently. I´m looking forward to meet you here!
  • I am a bricklayer masonry and also college degree holder in Isc/Biology. I am looking forward to getting jobs abroad
  • Hello buddies. I'm Balino, from Pakistan...I want to improve my English, and happy to be a member of this forum. ☺
  • Hi everyone
    I'm from Sudan ,I really want to be perfect in English because it's my passport to Europe countries . My wish is to see the country side

Please sign in to leave a comment.