Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

613 comments - page 62

• GymGlish Content said

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

Woawww, so... sorry
    Hence, bye bye.
    Like I wrote,
    Hello everybody, I'm Carole, I'm in France. I would like to improve my english.
    I need it for my new job.
    SeeUsoon
    Carole
  • Hello, I'm Claudia from Germany. I would love to refresh my French from school. I do have a lot of question on how to practice the lessons ( I am in the test phase ). If there is an experienced user here who doesn't mind to get a lot of questions.... then talk to me! My main questions are honestly on HOW to get things here in a printable format....for exercising and rehearsals.
  • This post was deleted by the author 3¬†weeks, 2¬†days ago.

• I every one my name is sephora, I'm from Ivory Coast. I want to improve my english.

Please sign in to leave a comment.