Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

609 comments - page 8

• From Guillermo Chavez:
    Hello:
    My name is Galactico and I live in San Antonio Texas. I consider English an important language. However, I think Spansih is a much more melodious and beautiful.

hellloooo

my name is osiris

i am from mexico

i am amexican girl

email:

marinasakura_18@hotmail.com
  • From Guillermo Chavez:
    Hello:
    My name is Galactico and I live in San Antonio Texas. I consider English an important language. However, I think Spansih is a much more melodious and beautiful.

hellloooo

my name is osiris

i am from mexico

i am amexican girl

email:

From Gwendo:
    Hello, my name is Gwendo. I'm from South Germany. I like languages very much (English, French, Turkish, Spanish...) and people from everywhere, so I'm happy to be member of the Gymglish Community like you all and I try to improve my English.

From Gwendo:
    Hello, my name is Gwendo. I'm from South Germany. I like languages very much (English, French, Turkish, Spanish...) and people from everywhere, so I'm happy to be member of the Gymglish Community like you all and I try to improve my English.

• From Gwendo:

hello

my name is osiris

i am mexican girl

i am from mexico

write me

email:

we are going to practice our english french or spanish

ok

kisses
  • everybody!

my name is osiris if you want to be my friend

write me soon......jajajajja

we are going to be the best friend

it doesnot matter

if you are boy or girl ok.....both

write me soon....

email:

hurry up

lol
  • Hello all together,
    nice to read all your comments.
    My name is hendrik (44 years young) from germany (hanover)
    I will improve my english.
    Need people to exchange in email.

Hope that I get many emails to read und answer.

Until soon,

hendrik
  • Hello....I´m "dipi" from Austria.
    My english is terribly and so I try to improve it by this way ("learning by doing"). It was interesting to read all the comments from the people oll over the world and I hope somebody get in contact with me and help me to improve my english.
  • From Roya:
    Hello everybody, My name is Roya and I live in Germany.I am Anaesthetist. I am able to bring you in deep Dream......

Hi Roya. This is interesting - what kind of dream?
  • Hello everybody!
    my name is mary and I am 20.
    I am a french student in international finance master degree and I have to improve my english .... especially because I would like to make a training in the UK at the end of the school year!
    So, if you are interesting in speaking english with me, I am free!
    Using MSN or by e_mail.... as you want!
    Bye!
  • Bonjour,
    I'm Claude, from the North of France.
    Some people think I speak English fluently.
    But I very well remember a frightful "Please dial on Monday, there'll be a French speaking person"
    That's one of the reasons of my GG addiction
    Cordialement
  • Hello everybody
    I'm mislade from Spain, I'm testing gymglish to know if it's a good method to improve my english.
    I would like to change conversation with other people

Please sign in to leave a comment.