Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Hello everyone,

This is the thread where I'd like you to introduce yourselves please! General 'hello's, 'my name is Barbaba's, 'I live in Abidjan's etc. should be written here AND ONLY HERE.

If I find anything like this elsewhere in the forum, it is very likely to be DELETED FOREVER.

You have been warned!

603 comments - page 9

• I'm french and I'm here to improve my english. Gym english is well done but i need to express myself too, to progress. Having an exchange with people could be important for me. So i'm looking for speaking with somebody. If someone wants to imporve french language, it's ok for me. I can speask english, and you french. i wait for you !! ;-) bye, bye
  • From miinna:
    SALAM
    Hi I'M AMINA FROM ALGERIA
    I want to improve my english.
    I need some helpe
    I´m so happy to be part of this forum

amina

• (
  • From Sigourney Weevil:
    I'll start:

Hello! My name is Sigourney Weevil, and I live in London. I'm an evil journalist, which is why I'm being so rude to you all. Please don't take it personally. Ok?

SW

Hello my mane is laetitia. I live in france and I'm an evil journalist too so i easy learn :) I'm not gifted in English but i would like going in Irlande.
  • Hello, my name es carmen, i`m from Dominican Republic, i`m a telecomunication engineer, i`m 22 years old and i hope to know many people here.
  • From héra:
    Hello..i'm hiba..i'm 18 years old..i live in tunisia..
    i like the english language..& for this reason that i've signed in GYMGLISH..
    i hope that i'll meet many friends..^^

From héra:
    Hello..i'm hiba..i'm 18 years old..i live in tunisia..
    i like the english language..& for this reason that i've signed in GYMGLISH..
    i hope that i'll meet many friends..^^

• Hello, I am Victorine, i am french, i enjoyed the 10 first Gymglish lessons and i decided to go on.
    i am pleased to be on this forum and hope w'll have nice chats.
  • I want to say "Hello" to everybody, my name is Manuela, I'm from the south of Germany, I live near the black forest and I like it very much at every season and every part of the year, but this is not my hometown were I was born and grow up with my brother, my hometown is near to Poland, the little town called Forst ...
    this is the first time I use such a forum to talk to other people
    and I hope you understand (a little bit :-).....
    I started with the first 10 lessons last autumn and I enjoyed it very much, from that day of last lesson I've decided to improve my english with little bit of fun, I like to solve my daily lesson and I'm very happy to be a member of this forum .....
  • Hi everybody...
    My name is Helene and i lived in france and now i lived in Montreal...there are a lot of cultures here so i have to speak english...
    Others people are same like me???
  • Hello,
    I'm Philippe, I'm french and I'm 57. I'm just retired and I use my new free time for learning english. If I can talk with people of different countries I think it'll be very nice.
    With love to all my future friends
    Philippe

Please sign in to leave a comment.