Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Speaker English - 'débutant'

Hello,

my name is Aurélie and I have a new job where I have to speak English (the most by email).
so, I search Friend to speak in English and to know new people.

See you later

Bye Bye

42 comments - page 2

• Hello Willy,

How are you ?

Is it possible to print the lessons or the vocabulary words ?
  • Hello Mamou,

This is Willy, The Security Guard (of the Delavigne Corp.) and I'm very fine thank you (actually, I'll go on vacation tomorrow!).
    Sure you can print voca! You should check your WorkBook (link at the beginning of each GymGlmish e-mail). You'll find all your vocabulary and grammar modul. Then, you should me able to print the pdf version!

Yeah! Peace out.
    Willy.

From Mamou:
    Hello Willy,

How are you ?

Is it possible to print the lessons or the vocabulary words ?

• hello everybody
    i am also here to learn more and to improve my english.
    i need to have many friends from around the work.
    thanks for your cooperation
    yemboini
  • hello everybody,
    i am a new user of GYMGLISH, i've read most of your messages in this forum and i found that most of you speak or write well english, but me i have to search more and more my words and how to say theme, really i hope to be like you.
    and i hope to have freinds with whome to disccuss and speak in english cause here where i am little people speak in english.
    have a good time
    buchette
  • From buchette:
    hello everybody,
    i am a new user of GYMGLISH, i've read most of your messages in this forum and i found that most of you speak or write well english, but me i have to search more and more my words and how to say theme, really i hope to be like you.
    and i hope to have freinds with whome to disccuss and speak in english cause here where i am little people speak in english.
    have a good time
    buchette

Congratulations, buchette.
    Very pleased to meet you.
    Good to you as you come on and tell us something about anything.
    The most you'll read, hear, write and speak, the fastest your progresses will be.
    If I might be so bold as to correct you, here are some remarks I would pass about your message.
    1. Why do you never use capital letters? Is it for being non conventional? In my opinion, before going off the beaten track, it's necessary to know the right track. For I (je) and the names of countries, languages.. use always capital letters at the beginning of the word.
    2. I could quite easily understand your say. That's fine! Go on and keep up the good work. The mistakes you'll make will be the opportunity to improve your English.
    3. I take the liberty to reproduce hereafter your message as I would have written it.

Hello everybody,
    I am a new user of GYMGLISH, I've read most of your messages in this forum and I found that most of you speak or write a good English (or: speak or write well in English), but me, I have to search more and more for my words and how to say them. I really hope to be able to write like you.
    And I hope to have friends with whom to discuss and speak in English cause here where I live, only a few people speak English.
    Have a good time.

No guarantee that there are no mistakes in this version! I'm a learner too.

N.B. little people (de petites gens), little = not much
    a few people (peu de gens)
  • Good morrning everybody,
    I am so happy to found someone to correct my English, I will do ll my best in order to progress.
    Think you very much Gee, and hope you will be always here for us.
    You know I've studied English in school and university, I was a good student. I've always think that I Know English very well until the day when I started a new formation and the first corse was English. We will have to introduce our self, but I've found nothing to say unless my name and age. I was blocked and ashamed.
    thank you again
  • From buchette:
    Good morrning everybody,
    I am so happy to found someone to correct my English, I will do ll my best in order to progress.
    Think you very much Gee, and hope you will be always here for us.
    You know I've studied English in school and university, I was a good student. I've always think that I Know English very well until the day when I started a new formation and the first corse was English. We will have to introduce our self, but I've found nothing to say unless my name and age. I was blocked and ashamed.
    thank you again

Fine, buchette.
    You are happy to FIND someone...(or better, to HAVE FOUND someone).
    You have always THOUGHT that you KNEW...
    At the first COURSE, you HAD to introduce yourself but you FOUND* nothing to say. (* preterit because it happened at a precise moment in the past).
    There was nothing to be ashamed of, now be happy.
  • Good morrning Gee,
    As you see, I losted a lot of my English but I'm recupering with your correction, so thinks again.
    Yesterday I had assited to a conférence about 'business intelligence' it's concerne l'exploitation des données de l'entreprise..it's a very interesting subject and many people have assisted. At last we have had a pose café, my friend and I went to toillete before taking café but whene we return we found just water to drink, no café no thé, the participante have finished everything. we really loughed.
  • From buchette:
    Good morrning Gee,
    As you see, I losted a lot of my English but I'm recupering with your correction, so thinks again.
    Yesterday I had assited to a conférence about 'business intelligence' it's concerne l'exploitation des données de l'entreprise..it's a very interesting subject and many people have assisted. At last we have had a pose café, my friend and I went to toillete before taking café but whene we return we found just water to drink, no café no thé, the participante have finished everything. we really loughed.

I would have said it so:
    As you see, I have lost* a lot of my English but I'm getting it back with your corrections, so thAnks again.
    Yesterday I attended a lecture about business intelligence dealing with "l'exploitation des données de l'entreprise". It's a very interesting subject that drew up many people. At last we had a coffee break; my friend and I went to the toilet before having coffee but as we came back there was only water to drink; no coffee or tea left. The participants had gulped everyting down. We had a big laugh.

Warning! I notice that you always write morning with a double r and thanks with an i.
    I have lost : because you did not lose your English at a specific moment but you have lost it gradually and it's still lost by now.
    No guarantee that I am perfectly right.
  • hello every body!
    just to say hi to you.
    and i wish you the best.

Please sign in to leave a comment.