Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Speaker English - 'débutant'

Hello,

my name is Aurélie and I have a new job where I have to speak English (the most by email).
so, I search Friend to speak in English and to know new people.

See you later

Bye Bye

42 comments - page 4

• Hi everybody I glad to be in this forum, at the same time I´m hoping that we all are getting along pretty well. my e-mail is: ray_met@hotmail.com.
  • From briege:
    i'm so glad to meet you! i think that it's difficult to learn when you live in land or in town where we speak french always! i job with english men and i received email in english! i want to share my view with someone in english every time!
    bye!

• hello
    I'm Nadine and I have many difficult to speak english, I try but it's so bad that I am deseperate.

Could you help me please
  • HELLO!!! I'M LAURA AND I'M 25 YEARS OLD. I'M VERY HAPPY BECAUSE FINALLY I HAVE FOUND AN INTERESTING ENGLISH'S FORUM. THANKS TO GYMGLISH BECAUSE I'AM LEARNING MORE ABOUT THIS LOVELY LANGUAGE.
    IF SOMEONE WANT TO TALK AND PRACTICE ENGLISH WITH ME, PLEASE CONTACT ME: laupat2000@hotmail.com
    THANKS A LOT GYMGLISH AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!!
  • hello everybody
    my message will surely comporte many mistakes but i am just a new.my name is tyanina .Iam in 2nde A2 in the classic lycée of cocody .i hope to obtain the necessary help.i cannot speak easily , listen english and understand quicly.
    thank you again
  • Hi everybody, my names is annyta,

I want to learn speaking english with someone but I have no occasion to do it, because my english is very bad. Could you help me please?

Nice day to everybody
  • good morning to all the user of gymglish i discoverd it last monday and very happy to meet people with who together we can improve our level in english nowadays english matters. iam bianca for my friend; i am waiting yours mails. my emails is helen_blanche@yahoo.fr
  • From Willy The Security Guard:
    Hello,

my name is Aurélie and I have a new job where I have to speak English (the most by email).

See you later

Bye Bye

• Hello,
    My name is Marc. I live in Canada. I'd like to make friends all over the world to improve my english speaking.
    We can use this forum for that purpose.

Ciao
  • Hello,

Have you found some friend?
    I'll be happy to help you.

Ciao

From Willy The Security Guard: Hello,

See you later

Bye Bye

Please sign in to leave a comment.