Comments about the English forum

I have a suggestion for the gymglish team

Hello Gymglish team,

It is a really pleasure to learn with you, but I have a suggestion about the vocabulary learnt in the email lessons.

For each email lesson, we can request the vocabulary related to the text or the dialogue. However we cannot access to the vocabulary in the questions of the dialogue or the grammar exercices. And sometimes, for example, you propose finding the meaning of an expression listened in the dialogue but you use unknow vocabulary. But we cannot request these vocabulary words. It would be so much fun if we could have accessed to all vocabulary.

Do you think that it will exist a possible solution for my problem ?

Thank you very
Best regards Gymglish team !!

5 comments

• From mathiou:
    Hello Gymglish team,

It is really a pleasure to learn with you, but I have a suggestion about the vocabulary learnt in the email lessons.

For each email lesson, we can request the vocabulary related to the text or the dialogue. However we cannot access to the vocabulary in the questions of the dialogue or the grammar exercices. And sometimes, for example, you propose finding the meaning of an expression listened in the dialogue but you use unknown vocabulary. But we cannot request these vocabulary words. It would be so much fun if we could have accessed to all vocabulary.

Do you think that it will exist a possible solution for my problem ?

Thank you very
    Best regards Gymglish team !!

• Hi!

You can access the vocabulary for the audio lessons in the correction e-mail. We don't let you select vocabulary from grammar exercises because we want you to focus on the grammatical concepts rather than the specific terms used, which are less important in this part of your lesson.

I hope this helps!

Hannah
  • Hello Gymglish team, I agree, it is really a pleasure to learn with you, but one of my (numerous) problems in English is to understand people speaking. This problem is even enhanced when people are laughing, crying or singing like in the lesson today. Although I could answer some questions, and I could understand some words, I am far from understand the complete dialogue. Is it possible in the correction to get the complete lines of the recording? So we can better check what we missed. Best regards Chriss49
  • Hello Gymglish team. I agree too. It is a pleasure to learn with you. I progress in English. But I have problems with the oral comprehension. What do you suggest me? Thank you for your answer.
  • Thank you Mathiou, yepp I realized soon after having posted this comments, that on the correction I can get the lines by clicking on "vocabulary". It is very useful for me. But I have another suggestion. It happens sometime that my week is very busy. And as a consequence I miss some lessons. I tried to catch up by shifting my days off but I was not abble to have more than 5 days work in a row. So I will finish my period without having the number of lessons for which I paid. Is there another to catch up missed lessons? Best regards Chriss49

Please sign in to leave a comment.