Comments about the English forum

About the settings of interest in the Gymglish wordbook.

Hi everybody. I have a question and I hope that somebody can help me with your honest opinion.

Well, in the settings of interests of the Gymglish wordbook sometimes I want to apply almost all the possible options but I'm not sure that it's a good idea.

In your experience what can you say about this? What do you think are the best options for apply? Do you think is a good idea apply almost all them?

In your experience what can you say about this? If in the past you choosed almost all the options How was your result finally?

Thank you for your sugestions and coments.

Regards.

2 comments

• Hi Canito
    What do you mean ? I don't understand your worry ?
  • From toumaï:
    Hi Canito
    What do you mean ? I don't understand your worry ?

In the menu of the wordbook there is an option named "settings" wich itself includes another option named "interests" that is for to configurate, to set what you want to receive in the e-mails sent by gymglish, that is for to choose your "areas of interest".

Well, my question is this: Is a good idea to choose all the possibles "areas of interest"? Or maybe I should just choose some of them? There are 37 "areas of interest".

If somebody chose many of these options named "areas of interests", what was your experience?

Thank you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.