English Grammar

I vould like to improve my English

good evening dear friends, I am written down newly on the site web gymglish, I would like to speak, write and read English correctly. your help would be very precious to me. Thanks

16 comments

• I would like to improve my english by e-mail with an other person, but I need to exchange with an English person who want to learn french we would can exchange french & english.

I'm waiting for somebody, who would be interesting.
  • Hi there, I'm new and look for someone how can help me to improve my English. I live in france but I'm spanish, so can be great to meet someone to echnge english to spanish.

Thanks.
  • From marie-antoinette:
    I would like to improve my english by e-mail with an other person, but I need to exchange with an English person who want to learn french we would can exchange french & english.

I'm waiting for somebody, who would be interesting.

hello Marie, i am testing the gymglish, i am begining in English and i am french,also i can writte a both if you can speak with me, i am a woman i 55 years old and live near Chamonix in the Alpes
    i wait your answer
    bye jen
  • i like to practice with you. but i have i problem i don't speak french i speak english and spanish. but is good for both.

From jenlo:

hello Marie, i am testing the gymglish, i am begining in English and i am french,also i can writte a both if you can speak with me, i am a woman i 55 years old and live near Chamonix in the Alpes
    i wait your answer
    bye jen

• Hello,

I'm interested a lot in both English and French and I'd like to chat with someone in any of them by Email or ICQ

Neither English nor Franch is a mother tongue for me though
    But I'm ready to help anyone who wants to practice Russian if there is anyone at the site ;)

Please, feel free to contact me any time you want
    My email is akazankina@gmail.com
  • I am vietnamese, leaving in Germany and have interess to somebodies for improving englisch
  • From Tu Nguyen:
    I am vietnamese, leaving in Germany and have interess to somebodies for improving englisch

Hi Tu Nguyen,
    I´ve read your comment about practicing English. Actually I´m in a similar position and I´m living in Germany too. Do you want to write a short mail to me? Contact me: tobias8205@yahoo.de

Thank you,

Tobias
  • From tobo:

Hi Tu Nguyen,
    I´ve read your comment about practicing English. Actually I´m in a similar position and I´m living in Germany too. Do you want to write a short mail to me? Contact me: tobias8205@yahoo.de

Thank you,

Tobias

• My name is LUCIE RAMANANDRAIBE, I live in Antananarivo, Madagascar.
    Iwant to learn and to practice English because I need it for my job.
    I'm not good enough in English, but I speak, read and write very well French.
    So, if you have a few time twice a week to impove you English, I'm ready.

Faithfully

Lucie

Please sign in to leave a comment.