English Grammar

I vould like to improve my English

good evening dear friends, I am written down newly on the site web gymglish, I would like to speak, write and read English correctly. your help would be very precious to me. Thanks

16 comments - page 2

• Hi Lucie My name is Pinar from Turkiye I am student at technical university I would like to speak English and French with you or anyone else I have learned French in France I am not perfect in french but i want to improve not only English but also French
    By the wayI am trying to learn German too If there is someone to help me about German I would be very happy:)
    Lots of my love

From Lucie Ramanandraibe:
    My name is LUCIE RAMANANDRAIBE, I live in Antananarivo, Madagascar.
    Iwant to learn and to practice English because I need it for my job.
    I'm not good enough in English, but I speak, read and write very well French.
    So, if you have a few time twice a week to impove you English, I'm ready.

Faithfully

Lucie

• From gizou:
    good evening dear friends, I am writing down newly on the site web gymglish, I would like to speak, write and read English correctly. your help would be very precious to me. Thanks

From Ally_:
    Hello,

I'm interested a lot in both English and French and I'd like to chat with someone in any of them by Email or ICQ

Neither English nor Franch is a mother tongue for me though
    But I'm ready to help anyone who wants to practice Russian if there is anyone at the site ;)

Please, feel free to contact me any time you want
    My email is akazankina@gmail.com

• From gizou:
    good evening dear friends, I am writing down newly on the site web gymglish, I would like to speak, write and read English correctly. your help would be very precious to me. Thanks

From Ally_:
    Hello,

I'm interested a lot in both English and French and I'd like to chat with someone in any of them by Email or ICQ

Neither English nor Franch is a mother tongue for me though
    But I'm ready to help anyone who wants to practice Russian if there is anyone at the site ;)

Please, feel free to contact me any time you want
    My email is akazankina@gmail.com

From pinar:
    Hi Lucie My name is Pinar from Turkiye I am student at technical university I would like to speak English and French with you or anyone else I have learned French in France I am not perfect in french but i want to improve not only English but also French
    By the wayI am trying to learn German too If there is someone to help me about German I would be very happy:)
    Lots of my love

• From jenlo:

hello Marie, i am testing the gymglish, i am begining in English and i am french,also i can writte a both if you can speak with me, i am a woman i 55 years old and live near Chamonix in the Alpes
    i wait your answer
    bye jen

From Lucie Ramanandraibe:
    My name is LUCIE RAMANANDRAIBE, I live in Antananarivo, Madagascar.
    Iwant to learn and to practice English because I need it for my job.
    I'm not good enough in English, but I speak, read and write very well French.
    So, if you have a few time twice a week to impove you English, I'm ready.

Faithfully

Lucie

From marie-antoinette:
    I would like to improve my english by e-mail with an other person, but I need to exchange with an English person who want to learn french we would can exchange french & english.

I'm waiting for somebody, who would be interesting.

• hello
    i want to perfect my english speack , my name is marieme
    tanks you.
  • From Marieme Diaw:
    hello
    i want to perfect my english speack , my name is marieme
    thanks you.

• I'm also interresting with engilsh and want to nkow it. It's a pleasure for me to share ideas with frinds for emproving each ather levels. Thanks for every body.

Please sign in to leave a comment.