English Idioms

it's pleasure for me to add in this forum

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm an algerian student of medecine and like to increase my level in medical english vocabulary for beeig able to understand a several documentary that are vey interesting; please for my faults in this message.
on our university we have'nt our own lesson of english. it is for the student to search!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments

• I'm an Algerian medical student an I would like to widen my English vocabulary to better understand some very interesting documentaries (What kind of documentary did you read or watch?) Please excuse my faults in this message. We have no possibilities to visit English language courses at the university (In which town are studying?) So it is up to us to find one elsewhere.

Great, you have found the best one, I ever knew: Gymglish. Good luck! Samson
  • Hello doc. I see you haven't answer, so I go to speak to you. I'm a retired enginer I can't speak about medical answer. I've only an upper intermediate level. If you are interested, i can write and answer with you to help you in English.
    Best regards.
    diy38.
  • Hello doc. I see you haven't answer, so I go to speak to you. I'm a retired enginer I can't speak about medical answer. I've only an upper intermediate level. If you are interested, i can write and answer with you to help you in English.
    Best regards.
    diy38.
  • thanks for you. i must have a volontary to progress;
    i think that english now is very important however my studies are in french.
    i hope meeting the student in medical science who study un english for help me
    i have a deficit in vocabulary and i weuld like to progress!!!!!!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.