Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Hello everybody

My name is Sylvia, I live in Miami, I'm learning Englis language and I want to practice, I like it. I'm from Mexico I would like to meet people the all word, I'm very happy to be member of furum.

4 comments

• Hello Sylvia, I am Walter writing you from Germany. I try to improve my English by using the services of Gymglisho, and I find it is a good system.
    Did you register at Gymglish ? If so, then you can send your text to the FORUM.

I don't have the time to visit the forum regularly, but whenever I have the occasion, I look what's going on in the FORUM.

What is your language ?
    What are your problems ?

Yours Walter

From Tona:
    My name is Sylvia, I live in Miami, I'm learning Englis language and I want to practice, I like it. I'm from Mexico I would like to meet people the all word, I'm very happy to be member of furum.

From Tona:

From Tona:

From Tona:

• hi my name is nadia and i want talk with you for practice my english

• hi my name is stephane i am from France but living in Indonesia since the year 2000. I like languages. I also know spanish.
  • Hello Stephane, how is life in Indonesia? Perhaps you come from Brittany (because of your name). I live in Nantes CU Ugoid?

Please sign in to leave a comment.