Comments about the English forum

Delavigne Corporation Blog

Want to learn more about Delavigne Corporation employees? They have a blog: http://blog.delavignecorp.com

Have fun reading and posting any questions you have for Bruno, Horatio, Brian, etc!

8 comments

• Hello i will practice english..
  • Hello I am a girl from South of France and glad to practice english with Gymglish.
    This is the opportunity to exchange some words in english
  • Hello I am a girl from South of France and glad to practice english with Gymglish.
    This is the opportunity to exchange some words in english
  • ok Willy, I have been to the blog. What have I do to to post a question, just write an email ? is there a mediator? will it be published ? Can I write it with my nickname ? Thanks for your help.
  • Hello,
    I'm Serge.I'm very glad to practice english with Gymglish.I need more exchange with people.I'm from DR Congo.
    Thank you.
    Serge
  • hi i'd like to known if i can buy a book about delavigne corp?
  • Hello, i'm hassen, yes i'm arabic ! in fact I am Algerian. I like gymglish, it represents a great opportunity for me to learn English, the language that I admire
  • Hello, I'm Lucy, and I'm French. I love your english lessons. It's very interesting! And I have a little question: I know Gymglish because of I Love English. The offer was for 3 months, and I want to know if, after this date, I can continue.
    Byebye! And thanks for all!

Please sign in to leave a comment.