Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Gymglish Forum Success Stories

Hello everyone! As a physician, I'm intellectually curious, mmkay? What I want to know is if you have connected physically or by correspondence with another Forum user. For example: have you met another user from your area for a drink? To chat in English? Have you ever had a romantic relationship with someone you met on the internet, or on this Forum?!

Let us know, mmkay?

7 comments

• Greetings Doctor.
    I'm actually curious about you being a physician. If so, no doubt you are specialized in brainwashing. Weren't you some time ago in Basrah, in a dubious-looking private hospital, brainwashing a crazy guy, candidate to self-bombing?
    Now you are conducting investigations about the inter-relations between GGusers to unveil their propensy for drink, the true nature of their conversations and even their possible fondness for each other.
    What makes me wonder, Doctor, that's how ineffective and inefficient your methods are. If GGuser stepping down this forum had to fill a registration form with - at least - their place of dwelling and a number to get in touch with them, yes for sure a lot of GGusers would have met with each other and had drunk a beer, a wine or a soft cheering to you.
    But maybe the new blog has been set up on that purpose.
    I'll see to switch on, mmkay?
  • What a good idea of yours, Dr. Bob,

I'm very interested in your past experiences in that matter. So I want to encourage you: Please do share your world of intellectual research with us. How was it, feeling something in the air or between the lines reading grammatical statements, vocabulary explanations or knowing false friends!?

From Dr. Bob Loblaw:
    Hello everyone! As a physician, I'm intellectually curious, mmkay? What I want to know is if you have connected physically or by correspondence with another Forum user. For example: have you met another user from your area for a drink? To chat in English? Have you ever had a romantic relationship with someone you met on the internet, or on this Forum?!

Let us know, mmkay?

• Hello Dr. Bob Pawlow,

Excuse me, but I don't know, what a physician is. Something with physics or mathematics? Or a synonym for physiologist? Than you have nothing to do with living human beeings, only in vitro?
    Good luck to you. Hope you'll find what you seek most.
  • It looks like your research results bored the pants off you, because we have not had any single word, any sign of life from you, doctor.
    What are you doing right now?
  • Dear Mr. Pawlow, no news of your research? Back from a workshop I was very intersted to read your news.
  • Hi, Dr Pawlow- I'm not shure if it is v or w- but I think if it is a v- I'm a dog which start to salivate after appearing a light...

So what-it's late

Good night
    BB
  • I've never met anyone from the Gymglish forum but I would very much like to meet you, Dr Bob Loblaw, you know, to talk about your law blog (you know, sir, that you are a mouthful?!)... :-)

Please sign in to leave a comment.