Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Asking help for my homework

Who would correct my homework? (before next Monday) Thx in advance.

The US governement has mandated that all over the air television signals switch from analog to digital form in february 2009. Most house-holds relying on reception will need a digital convertor which cost between 50 and 70$. The federal governement has approved 40$ vouchers to aid the transition. According to a research which mesured american television ratings, hispanic and African-American house-holds represented 10% of the 10 milion homes unprepared for the switch. Chanels aimed at minority groups had better to promote the voucher before the dead line, when analog television will go dark.

5 comments

• You didn't get anything yet, Lee2. How can that be? Are every GG-users selfish, indifferent to your call?
    If you are not served tomorrow, I'll give you a hand.
  • Here you are, Lee.
    over-the-air (hyphened because the words go as an adjective)
    analogous (maybe analogue if you take it as a noun)
    February
    households (not hyphened)
    converter
    $70, $50, and so on. In the same way €10, £10
    ...measured American television ratings
    Hispanic
    channels (double n)
    had better promote (not TO promote)
    deadline (one piece word)
    Get a good score!
  • How kind you were, Sandy. Thank you deep down.
  • Lee2, why not rewriting here down your text duly corrected?
    There are so many big bugs and mistakes staying interminably like carved in rocks on this forum, that I'd find it well that they be amended or deleted. Of course, it's up to you...
  • I share your opinion, AhQ. It's a pity that I cannot correct my own post. I think the sofware used for this forum should allow the writers to get back to their own writings and so be able to correct it. The software should just mark that the text has been corrected.
    I will comply with your demand.

The US governement has mandated that all-over-the-air television signals switch from analogue to digital form in February 2009. Most households relying on reception will need a digital converter which cost between $50 and $70. The federal governement has approved $40 vouchers to aid the transition. According to a research which measured American television ratings, Hispanic and African-American households represented 10% of the 10 million homes unprepared for the switch. Channels aimed at minority groups had better promote the voucher before the deadline, when analogue television will go dark.

And I hit a high score. Thank you Sandy.

Please sign in to leave a comment.