The Delavigne Corporation

Bruno Delavigne's traits

Dear Gymglish community!

It's high time we gossiped a little, just as in real life. Since we only talk about imaginary
characters, we can do it without offending anybody.

Bruno Devaligne is not only an artificial person, he''s the perfect image of a flawless human being:
never ridicolous, always souvereign, sensible and good at repartee, generous, just, prudent,
calm, diligent, competent, intelligent, handsome etc. etc. Nobody has ever made fun of him, simply because he
has never given a reason for it. That's kind of scary. No,no, I'm not envious. It's only I've never seen a person like
him in real life. That's interesting.

I reckon he's the secret alter ego of all of us? All the flaws which Bruno doesn't have
are, more or less evenly, distributed over the rest of the Delavign's staff, the customers and business partners,
such as: vanity, relentlessness, stupidiness, superficiality, envy, boast, greed, laziness, clumsiness, incompetence,
greediness, pride....

At the moment, I'm not in the mood to assign all of these traits to the correspondent persons, but it would
be interesting to charactize each character by associating them with the individual features.

Regards,
Klemens

15 comments - page 2

• The latest I overheard? Hannah kills three everyday.
  • Best AhQ,
    I admit I fel flat on my face in starting a sex-change process.
    What the fuck did I do that for? Can I be held responsible for that? Hannah is somehow responsible for leading me on the track.

Now what's more pricking my mind, it's to know if it was her revenge or not. Wait and see. Coffee or not coffee? Nooky or not nooky? Chatty cheaty or funky franky? More spicier facts should come to light sooner or later.
    What kind of a maneater is that Hannah? Do you know?
  • From Gee:
    It's widely known that gossiping is the fact of females. Besides it's a girl who'd like to boost a gossiping thread.

Even though I am still a man, say, it's about it, the gossip you made public, Hannah, caught my attention because I'm deeply concerned by transsexualism.

For some years yet, I've been proceeding through a sex-change process. In a nutshell I'd say that I've been taking ANDROCUR (cyproteron acetate) in heavy doses for years to the point that teats are now growing up on my breast. But I am a bit reluctant to undergo the needed sex-reassignment surgery. Due to that concern I'd like to address Philip himself in this way:
    With your new-female partner, Philip, are intercourses as climactical as they are with your former originally-female partners?

Additional note: If you wonder why I want to change sex, just figure out what a fair sex can be.

Here is showing the paramount of human misery, not to mention the likely sexual depravation! How could we figure out that our estimeeted co-learner Gee would be so blind as to make boobs swell on his breast (and all the jazz altogether) to get a cleavage Philip would like to plunge into (and so forth!).
    Poor Gee, search you personal unconscious. You'll find out that your sex-change process has no other cause than your secret desire to hit one with the Cheeter. Don't forget the Cheeter is a one-night man! That's his steady feature. No change expected.
  • From Hannah Benedict:
    Come on guys and gals! Where's the gossip about me and my colleagues?! I came here hoping for juicy gossip!

To get you started, I can reveal that the woman who Philip Cheeter is currently dating used to be a man! Not bad, eh?

Guess whom I caught sight of the day before yesterday sipping a coffee in the altogether. Philip and Hannah!
    This is what they were wispering:
    Philip : I love coffee.
    Hannah : I love coffee too.
    Hannah's tone was irresistible.
    Obviously coffe wasn't actually what they were talking about at that moving point.
    I wouldn't be so garrulous as to tell you what happened later. Besides as I use to be reserved, I didn't want to push it a bit so as to spy them any longer.

But when I read Hannah's gossip about the last date of Philip, I couldn't help thinking she told it of revenge. Whatever she already knew about Philip being a one-night man, she felt herself in a fine mess after the peak.
  • It's widely known that gossiping is the fact of females. Besides it's a girl who'd like to boost a gossiping thread.

Even though I am still a man, say, it's about it, the gossip you made public, Hannah, caught my attention because I'm deeply concerned by transsexualism.

For some years yet, I've been proceeding through a sex-change process. In a nutshell I'd say that I've been taking ANDROCUR (cyproteron acetate) in heavy doses for years to the point that teats are now growing up on my breast. But I am a bit reluctant to undergo the needed sex-reassignment surgery. Due to that concern I'd like to address Philip himself in this way:
    With your new-female partner, Philip, are intercourses as climactical as they are with your former originally-female partners?

Additional note: If you wonder why I want to change sex, just figure out what a fair sex can be.
  • Come on guys and gals! Where's the gossip about me and my colleagues?! I came here hoping for juicy gossip!

To get you started, I can reveal that the woman who Philip Cheeter is currently dating used to be a man! Not bad, eh?

Please sign in to leave a comment.