English Grammar

Hello ! I need help about the pronunciation!..

How could I improve my English pronunciation?
I have many problems is because I often do not know how something is pronounced!
Can you help me?
How can I see how it is pronounced?
Thank you!

8 comments

• Hello sweetlusi!

You can order the vocabulary you do not know. And when you get it there are two additional options, sometimes you can already read the telefone number where you can call to listen how the word must be pronounced.
    In the other case you are asked whether you would like some examples for the correct pronounciation. You make an x and the next time you'll get it.
  • Thank you! What do you mean with x? Do you, perhaps, that I understand the words, which I very well may not be written down and then with an x makie be? I have practiced the words that I can not so good .. Is in books are often the debate?
  • Sorry but I have no dictionary with me to look for the words "ankreuzen" and "Kästchen" in English, so I try to explain:
    There is a little box where you have to put a mark if you want to get the pronounciation of your word in question.
  • so, my problem is to pronouciation the words some time it be came very difficulty to understand some words if some person tell me
  • From Cordelia:
    Sorry but I have no dictionary with me to look for the words "ankreuzen" and "Kästchen" in English, so I try to explain:
    There is a little box where you have to put a mark if you want to get the pronounciation of your word in question.

From Kadima Toms:
    so, my problem is to pronouciation the words some time it be came very difficulty to understand some words if some person tell me

From Cordelia:
    Hello sweetlusi!

You can order the vocabulary you do not know. And when you get it there are two additional options, sometimes you can already read the telefone number where you can call to listen how the word must be pronounced.
    In the other case you are asked whether you would like some examples for the correct pronounciation. You make an x and the next time you'll get it.

• mey be the pronouciation in me is the very problem a have to dont listen some words some time
  • listening to the news , watching movies will help you to get used to it and get hang of pronunciation, there is no other way.reading dictionary word after word its not the best way unless you want to get brain damaged!!!

it was mogabo tralala from namibia speaking
    greetings from hot zamborra in namibia where i live, with my gorgeous family.
  • Yes its very complicare the pronuntation becuse it´s diferent pronunuciation for diferent poeople.

Ai have a problem with gramar i dont undestran the diferents tiems for example. Auxiliares an past and i forgot de verbs always, pls tell me an othe r option.

thanks. Marado.

Please sign in to leave a comment.