Comments about the English forum

i want to speak english

please i want to speak english because it is necessary for my studies what can i do to better my english
thank you

32 comments

• Fist you can watch english movie on television, go to the library for buy interessing books. Finaly chat with english people.
    good luck.
  • i want to speak well english because my profession is public relationn.
    So, i want to speak with english people
    thanks
  • hi fifi what I propose to u is just make efforts on reading and searching new words
    and try to speak without shame watching or listenning BBC news or CNN
    good luck
  • From SySenegal:
    hi fifi what I propose to u is just make efforts on reading and searching new words
    good luck

• From shado:
    Fist you can watch english movie on television, go to the library for buy interessing books. Finaly chat with english people.
    good luck.

From SySenegal:
    hi fifi what I propose to u is just make efforts on reading and searching new words
    good luck

• I learned to speak english as a forean lenguage watching tv only watching tv so i need more recurses and I don´t like grammar I really need some help also with my accent too.
  • I really want to speak english influentcy but sometime when i ready to speak ,i feel shy and can't talk any thing.it's ridiculous .can you show me the right way
  • Why haven't you come back this forum? English is necessary for all of us. I have studied English for 10 years, but my english skill of me is also bad. I don't know why? I don't have good environment to practice.
    Please help me!
  • hey,guys

Please sign in to leave a comment.