Comments about the English forum

i want to speak english

please i want to speak english because it is necessary for my studies what can i do to better my english
thank you

32 comments - page 2

• may I suggest a useful tool in order to improve your english : you can go to reverso on the web, write the text in english and have it translated to see what it gives in your mother tongue, and then change words until you feel it is OK
  • I want to speak english with everybody.it helps me improve my skill english.What do I want?I worry about this problem.Help me, please
  • From best:
    i want to speak well english because my profession is public relationn.
    So, i want to speak with english people
    thanks

• You m

From greatgirl:
    ...Help me, please

Try to listen again and again, 25 ours a day!
    But listen what you can understand at least 80%
  • Sorry, I've clicked the Add-Button accidentally!
    Once again:

Try to listen again and again, 25 ours a day!
    But listen to easy phrases, listen what you can understand at least 80%.
    Repeat listening the same record more times!
    Keep it rolling for a longer period at least a half year.
    Try to ape the sounds in your head like a parot.
    Speaking is more like music. You must train your hearing. You can't learn it with your mind or your eyes.
    If at first you don't succeed try, try again...
    Good luck,
    Capablanca
  • hello everybody,

I'm Trang, my Enghlish is not good. I want to improve my listening and Speaking English's skills. My future job need to have English's skill fluentlly.

I have enjoined English forum because I want to have more oppturnity to communicate by English.

Help me, please

Thanks
  • Hello Thuan,

I same you, When I have to communicate by English, I feel shy and can't talk anything. But now, I still speak English although I know that I speak incorect. Are you try follow me?
  • I think what is the most important is to be able to understand each other and to speak a common language. At a time I would have learnt Esperanto but I think it is easier if everybody could speak an international language. As english is spoken all over the world and it is not too difficult, perhaps it is the best to have a common practice. Some people call it Globish or Global english, let us speak GG Globish and improve it...
  • I am learning communicate English in a center of Vietnam but I don't have many opportunity to speak with foreigner. What should i do?
  • From greatgirl:
    I want to speak english with everybody.it helps me improve my skill english.What do I want?I worry about this problem.Help me, please

It's possible to improve your english, or mine, by speaking with somebody whose native language is english; otherwise we add our errors instead of learning how to be cuter.Right, the question is: where do we find them.Wait and hope,look around.
    In the meantime, prepare yourself: first read, every day, a lot or english novels or newspapers, just to get your mind and your way of thinking accustomed to that language. Choose what you like to read, and read it in english. Then, jump into the pool, check your move, and swimm. You'll see, it's fine and it's fun. I have been doing that for over 40 years,and don't get tired; neither of it, nor if life...

Please sign in to leave a comment.