Comments about the English forum

i want to speak english

please i want to speak english because it is necessary for my studies what can i do to better my english
thank you

32 comments - page 3

• Hi my friends, I want to speak English, too. Today, I'm not fine and I wanna give up. Please help me or give me a hand. thanks for your kind. Have a nice day my friends.
  • Hi every body! Nice to make friend with all of you.
  • Hi every body! Nice to make friend with all of you.
  • From fifina Diouf:
    please i want to speak english because it is necessary for my studies what can i do to better my english
    thank you

• My learning English also is not good . I want to learn vocbularys more than . But I don't remember them .
    Please help me !
  • Hello everybody,

i want to speak or write english, because i needed in my new job! so, how are you? ;-)
    Have a sunny day!
  • Yes, writing in English is a good exercice and I hope there will be at any time some nickname ready to answer to you, whatever the weather is like ;). Today it is sunny for us too, have a nice day.
  • hi everyone,

all of us are here to improve our level in English, i think this this forum is the right place to do it,because even if we don't know each other physically, we create a kind of family by replying to others preocupations. it's great.
    to improve our level, listening is very important also. so i suggest you to visit the VOASPECIALENGLISH.COM.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US
  • Where is the text have just posted? help please
  • Hello Trang Pham!
    I also want to learn English with fluency. How about studying together. I am Brazilian and I am eager to meet other parents.
    Have a nice day,
    Mabevier

Please sign in to leave a comment.