English Vocabulary

VERY URGENT: Vocabulary Research

Hello,

I have preciously kept all my electronic gymglish lessons and now I would like to use them (and more specifically the vocabulary), I am told that there is no access anymore!!! Could you please help me and tell me how to do to recover it. I very much thank you in advance.

N.

3 comments

• From najasha:
    Hello,

I have preciously kept all my electronic gymglish lessons and now I would like to use them (and more specifically the vocabulary), I am told that there is no access anymore!!! Could you please help me and tell me how to do to recover it. I very much thank you in advance.

N.

Hi,

For the moment, I cannot help you solve your problem.
    Anyway, before time i advice you to observe these expressions:

1)I'm saying that i cannot access anymore instead of I am told...
    2)I thank you in advance instead of I very much...

Thanks

Kota zo
  • From kota zo:

Hi,

For the moment, I cannot help you solve your problem.
    Anyway, before time i advice you to observe these expressions:

1)I'm saying that i cannot access anymore instead of I am told...
    2)I thank you in advance instead of I very much...

Thanks

Kota zo

• To najasha

About the matter you put forward on Dec. 4, I think the lessons you saved on your computer will be available forever as long as the text is concerned. The audios you would listen to by connecting on line remain available for some time, I don't know how long. The vocabulary is going to be saved forever in your workbook. That's what I think.

About the form of your message, despite the wrong suggestions made by kota zo, I find your text correct except that I would have said "I have preciously saved my electronic lessons" instead of "kept". To keep electronic data on a support is said "to save data".

And you are right saying "you were told" that there was no access anymore!!! The same for "I very much thank you in advance." even if it is more common to say "I thank you very much in advance."

That's my opinion, nothing more.

Please sign in to leave a comment.