English Grammar

Practice english

I'm looking for an english corespondant, who could help me to improve my english.

It's very urgent.

Thank you to reply, only if your are serious.

Regards.

10 comments

• From aso.27:
    I'm looking for an english corespondant, who could help me to improve my english.

It's very urgent.

Thank you to reply, only if your are serious.

Regards.

• Iam very interested too by learrning English language, but i don't know if you are asking for a person who is perfect at this or someone like you and me!!
  • From ouissa:
    Iam very interested too by learrning English language, but i don't know if you are asking for a person who is perfect at this or someone like you and me!!

• To my mind, ouissa, it doesn't matter that you be perfect and speak impeccable English. But you need to be serious. What does that require? I guess you need to be deeply engaged, without kidding. That's why I personaly couldn't fit because I am involved in serious jesting.
    I hope that aso.27 will be as serious as to get in touch with you for you don't look like an alien and therefore are worth an answer.
    [CW]
  • I'm also looking for an english correspondant because i want to ameliorate my english
    It's so urgent and very important please
  • I am also looking for an English correspondant who is a native English speaker.
  • Hello everybody! i also try, i don't undestant well. If somebody can you help me.
  • hello everybody

i want to improve also my english level, so someone can help me.
    It is for an exam. Thank you: here is my e-mail: bernardoezan.kloa@yahoo.fr
  • Hi you all!
    Very urgent?

haste makes vaste!
    Rome wasn't built in a day.
    soon ripe soon rotten.
    Learn to say before you sing.

Please sign in to leave a comment.