English Grammar

read and write and speak english very well

hi friends ,
firsly i want to tell you that is my frist lesson in gymglish . i'm looking for your help . i need learn english .tell my friends about what i must do plz?

65 comments

• hello you must read a lot and do the test
    best regards
  • i thnik the easiest an funniest way that can help you to learn english is music try to lesten to english an american music and read the lyrics at the same time plus there is the chatting in english that can help you to improuve your english..so good luck:)
  • hello, it is the first time I use gymglish. And I am not very good in english grammar!! so , I wonder if you can help me and give me some clues in order to succeed. thanks
  • From karis:
    hello, it is the first time I use gymglish. And I am not very good in english grammar!! so , I wonder if you can help me and give me some clues in order to succeed. thanks

Suggestion: release under this title any grammar issue you are concerned with. There are wandering about some GGusers who will make their best to help you.
    Read you at any time soon ?
  • GymGlish is very good to learn English, they have exercise, grammar, vocabulaty and story to understand. And you can watch TV in English , it help too. Good luck.
  • GymGlish is very good to learn English, they have exercises, grammar, vocabulary and stories to understand. And you can watch TV in English , it helps too. Good luck.
  • hi
    i think that you should practice english and focus on listenning (english songs and movies can help you to develop your pronunciation and vocabulary)

From chakadov:
    hi friends ,
    firsly i want to tell you that is my frist lesson in gymglish . i'm looking for your help . i need learn english .tell my friends about what i must do plz?

• [

From chakadov:
    hi friends ,

Hi
    With the TNT now you can watch the TV BBC New free of charge.With internet also you can hear BBC world .

Please sign in to leave a comment.