English Grammar

read and write and speak english very well

hi friends ,
firsly i want to tell you that is my frist lesson in gymglish . i'm looking for your help . i need learn english .tell my friends about what i must do plz?

65 comments - page 2

• Hi every Body ! I need your help because it very imporetant to me to kow english very well; but I have a great problem in listening and I have no sufficiant vocabulary! I try to listen BBC or to see movie but it's very difficult for me! please help§ Gymenglish is very good but it's not "gratuit" and I have difficulty to pay the course. Do you know another course that we have not to pay?
  • Hello everyone,
    Apart from studying from books and listening to English courses, a good and easy way to improve vocabulary and pronunciation is through songs.
    Best regards
  • THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO USE FORUM
    MY PROBLEM IS SPEAKING AND LISTENING ENGLISH WELL
    I NEED THAT SOMEBODY HELP ME
  • From TGS:
    [

Hi
    With the TNT now you can watch the TV BBC New free of charge.With internet also you can hear BBC world .

• Hi everybody,

my problem is to speak english, I think that whit gymglish, I want to go well
  • Hi everybody,

my problem is to speak english, I think that whit gymglish, I want to go well
  • Hi every body my problem is that i can speak very welle but i have trouble in writhing i have too many mistake hope you help me with that
  • Dear all
    I think it's not very diffiult to read and to speak english according to learn more about vocabulary, grammar, listenning, etc. Besides gymenglish is the good way for us to develop our practices of English.

The Best
  • From chakadov:
    hi friends ,
    firstly I want to tell you that is my first lesson in gymglish . I'm looking for your help . I need learn english .tell my friends about what I must do plz?

• hi friends , my name jose miguel
    firsly i want to tell you that is my firsst lesson in gymglish . i'm looking for your help . i need learn english .tell my friends about what i must do plz?

Please sign in to leave a comment.