English Grammar

read and write and speak english very well

hi friends ,
firsly i want to tell you that is my frist lesson in gymglish . i'm looking for your help . i need learn english .tell my friends about what i must do plz?

65 comments - page 4

• How could I be of help to you?
    If you are a very green novice, I'd advise you to start with setting very simple sentences down here in this grammar thread. There are chances that you'll be corrected.
    How could I have said what you said here above?

Line 2 It is the first time that I come to the forum.
    Line 3 My problem is in/with speaking and writing a good English.
    Line 4 I have difficulty in making/setting correct sentences.

Might my correction have to be corrected? It's up to the best helper I may possibly come across....
  • Hi Lary joel

At the beginning, you have to acquire more vocabulary. Then you will enable to write easier.
    As you write try to make short sentences : "subject + verb+ direct or indirect object".

You do not need to speed to speak English. You have to concentrate on your vocabulary. Do you know that wrtting is an extension of speaking ?
    If you write often on the forum (for exemple) your speaking will improve.

I wish you good luck in your studies.

Tips : Read most of my comments this will help you.
  • Hello, my surname is amical my problem is a grammar, vocabulary,.Gymglish is excelent for exercises
  • I have a problem with writting and talking, How can I improve this??
  • From Alejandra Perez:
    I have a problem with writting and talking, How can I improve this??

Hi Alejandra,

I think that if you write and speak often you will improve.
    Each time you learn news words use them into writting and your speaking. At least that is what I do.
  • Bonjour à tous !
    Je n'y comprend rien, je ne sais pas par où commencer ni comment je dois procéder, qui peut me renseigner en français ? merci de votre aide
    orchidee
  • hello friends,
    i'm very well to participe at this progrmme.
    I want to perfectionne my english in writing,speaking and listing .
    Excuse me for our mistakes.
    Could you help me?
    Tank.
  • Hello my friends,
    God wheather this morning but it's already frosty in my atelier. Now I learn chiness langage too and calligraphy.Best regards.
    By OlY
  • Hello my friends,
    God wheather this morning but it's already frosty in my atelier. Now I learn chiness langage too and calligraphy.Best regards.
    By OlY
  • Hi guys
    I think all you need is alot of concetration,it will help alot and always try to speak it even if it may be wrong.At least a sentence a day in english will definitely do.

agiede

Please sign in to leave a comment.