English Grammar

read and write and speak english very well

hi friends ,
firsly i want to tell you that is my frist lesson in gymglish . i'm looking for your help . i need learn english .tell my friends about what i must do plz?

65 comments - page 5

• Hi guys
    I think all you need is alot of concetration,it will help alot and always try to speak it even if it may be wrong.At least a sentence a day in english will definitely do.

agiede
  • From chakadov:
    hi friends ,
    firsly i want to tell you that is my frist lesson in gymglish . i'm looking for your help . i need learn english .tell my friends about what i must do plz?

hello, for me is the the first class too,, I think is very important to improve an for that is necessary to be constant in it..I will continue. best regards
  • Hi, this is my first class and I need to practice,,I think is very important the contact with other person like you..by the foro.. I need to improve my english..

best regard
  • Well it is my first time at gymglish, and so far, I find it as an excellent way to practice english. As for me, I am feeling kind of dissapointed in myself, because I feel I am loosing out my little bit of english I have learned throughout these years I was living in an english speaking island. I need to practice it, and anyone is welcome to give me their opinion or suggestion about it, I am open to your comments.
  • Hi evrybody!
    I think the best way to learn english is first to try to write as well as possible the words we use at this forum.
    Today i've did my first test and expecting for the results.
    Hope we will help each other to perform our english.
    See you soon.
  • Hi evrybody!
    I think the best way to learn english is first to try to write as well as possible the words we use at this forum.
    See you soon.
  • Hi evrybody!
    See you soon.
  • My name is SEHOU julien. I am a technician in telecommunications and i want to improuve my english level in speaking and listening. I'm not to bad in writing.

How can do?
  • hi
    as all of you my problem is to speak and write english very well.hope that gymenglish will help us to do it.good luck for all
  • thank you everybody, me too I try to improve my english by using gymglish. It's my first lesson. I have to decide if i take the corses or not. what's your advices please.

Please sign in to leave a comment.