Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

As I can terminate the contract?

I cannot find page where I can terminate the contract. In My WorkBook is not present. Where I can write? Such privacy is not pleasant to me, I will inform on this all to the acquaintances!

4 comments

• Hello Alexey,

as I'm informed there are two different ways to cancel your contract with Gymglish.
    1. If you have a one year Abo it stops by itself and you are only informed immediately how to continue if you want.

2. If you have signed to continue with Gymglish for 9 Euro monthley you can terminate the lessons by stopping your monthly fee.
    Good luck!
  • I have a problem: I receive my lessons, but they dont take money in my account and I am afraid to have to pay all my lessons together, How can I do?!!!!
  • Hello Amandine,

you know that the first ten lessons are free. After that period of two weeks you can decide whether you would like to continue or not. Then you are asked how you want to pay, monthly, once in a quarter, one in a half year....

Perhaps someone bought it as a present for you?

Have fun with your lessons!

From Amandine Pellizzari:
    I have a problem: I receive my lessons, but they dont take money in my account and I am afraid to have to pay all my lessons together, How can I do?!!!!

• "I cannot find page where I can terminate the contract. In My WorkBook is not present. Where I can write? Such privacy is not pleasant to me, I will inform on this all to the acquaintances!"

I have the same problem. This is total abuse, fuck gymglish!

Please sign in to leave a comment.