Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

As I can terminate the contract?

I cannot find page where I can terminate the contract. In My WorkBook is not present. Where I can write? Such privacy is not pleasant to me, I will inform on this all to the acquaintances!

4 comments

• Hello Alexey,

as I'm informed there are two different ways to cancel your contract with Gymglish.
    1. If you have a one year Abo it stops by itself and you are only informed immediately how to continue if you want.

2. If you have signed to continue with Gymglish for 9 Euro monthley you can terminate the lessons by stopping your monthly fee.
    Good luck!
  • "I cannot find page where I can terminate the contract. In My WorkBook is not present. Where I can write? Such privacy is not pleasant to me, I will inform on this all to the acquaintances!"

I have the same problem. This is total abuse, fuck gymglish!
  • I cannot find page where I can terminate the contract. In My WorkBook is not present. Where I can write? Such privacy is not pleasant to me, I will inform on this all to the acquaintances!
  • I have a problem: I receive my lessons, but they dont take money in my account and I am afraid to have to pay all my lessons together, How can I do?!!!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.