English Vocabulary

not already signed up?

What could that be? My e-card program asked me that question.
I only know "sign in" in this context.

27 comments - page 3

• From Gwendo:
    Albert's real world seems to be very small, but sufficient for simple questions and simple answers.

Hahaha, it's becoming even funnier every moment. Little girl Gwendo is scared to death because her wickd program is asking her confusing questions. My world is tiny like a nutshell, "but I count myself a king of infinite space". Doesn't that remember you of something, sophisticated Gwendo, my little girl? I could be terminally insulted, Gwendo - didn't I know who this remark is coming from.

Did you notice something, my little Gwendo-girl?

We should expect to learn something from our old, retired, venerable Belgium friend "Gee", but I’m afraid his is our Polonius. I hate slander myself. Some satirical rogue wrote that old men have grey beards and that they have a plentiful lack of wit, together with most weak hams. Though I most powerfully believe it, yet I hold it not honesty to have it thus set down. For he, he would go backward like a crab to become as old as we are - if he could - before he finally self-proclaim him "Jesus", the next logical step after "Gee". The rest is – silence.
    There is method in this madness, isn’t it, Gee?
    I know, it’s mean.
  • Reading you 5, pal.
  • From Gee:
    Hello You Uderzo!
    No doubt Gwendo has got a crush on you, Uderzo.
    So much that you are the only one here down coining new words, kind of "advices". People were giving advice so far, in one single word or in pieces as well.
    Tell me, Uderzo, how is your name uttered? Is it starting with a German U like in urdeutsch or with that wretched English sounding YOU?
    Anyhow it's funny to read you in this lonely forum.

I could coin a special word for you, Gee.
    But it would be insulting and that's not my level.
    Don't urge me to tell you what you are.
  • From Gee:
    Hello You Uderzo!
    No doubt Gwendo has got a crush on you, Uderzo.
    So much that you are the only one here down coining new words, kind of "advices". People were giving advice so far, in one single word or in pieces as well.
    Tell me, Uderzo, how is your name uttered? Is it starting with a German U like in urdeutsch or with that wretched English sounding YOU?
    Anyhow it's funny to read you in this lonely forum.

I could coin a special word for you, Gee.
    But it would be insulting and that's not my level.
    Don't urge me to tell you what you are.
  • You're welcome.
  • Hi Uderzo, where is your fellow writer Groszinsky?
  • Hi you both ore one or more! Please cool down with some ummer snow from alsacevosges.com
    I apologize for putting you in a nutshell to whom only the full universe is an adequate place.
    I like the old retired man, I only was defending him against some rude attacks.
  • Personal message to Uderzo.

There has been a fortnight of so that you didn't drop here down, dude. It's a pity for me as for all other GGusers passing by.
    I hope you're still alive.
    Maybe you felt offended by something I said even though I didn't intend any harm.
    Last time I read you, you told you wanted to punch me with name-calling. Don't restrain yourself. I've been practising dodges and side-steps so that I am at the ready to get your punches.
    My single request is:

While punching, SMILE !

Please sign in to leave a comment.