Comments about the English forum

hello

i'm french and i'm forty years old.i did'nt practice english since i left scool.I make mistakes in grammar and vocabulary and it's very hard to understand people when the flow of speaking is very fast,especialy because of the accent.Since my childwood , i have the goal to go to USA, that's why i've decided to try again to speak english In addition to gymglish, i look CNN on TV to try to understand, but it's very desapointed, i'll eventually hope in progress by using "gymglish".
(ps:excuse me for the probably mistakes i've made in my message)

3 comments

• Hi Patrice, Im Mexican and I undestood all your message. Congratulation for you efford. I'm trying to improve mi english too. Keep practice!

Excuseme for my mistakes
  • In case you'd like to get a correction of your say, read this:

Patrice
    I'm French and I'm forty years old. I haven't practiced English since I left school. I make mistakes in grammar and vocabulary and it's very hard to understand people when the flow of speaking is very fast, especially because of the accent. Since my childhood , I have had the goal to go to USA, that's why I decided to try again to speak English. In addition to gymglish, I watch CNN on TV to try to understand, but it's very desappointing, I'll eventually hope to make progress by using "gymglish".

Yasmin
    effort

Sorry for possible mistakes that could be left.
    Sandy
  • It's worth trying!

Please sign in to leave a comment.