Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Why men can pee standing up.

If you know why, tell us.

6 comments

• Here is a clue. Men have have been equipped of a fit appendage. But why and by whom?
  • As a valued member of the AWID, I've got what you are looking for. It's an excerpt off our feminist bible. The sacred text goes this way.

God was just about done creating humans
    and he had two parts left over.
    He couldn't decide how to share them between Adam and Eve
    so He thought he might just as well ask them.

One thing left, He said, is a thing that would allow the owner
    to pee while standing up.
    It's a very handy thing, said God, and I wonder if either of you had a preference for it.

Well. Adam jumped up and down and begged 'Please, give it to me. I'd love to be able to do that. Il seems to be just like the sort of thing a man should have. Please, please!
    On and on he went like a thrilled little kid.

Eve was smiling and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could get it. So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee standing up.

Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place,
    first on the side of a rock,
    then he wrote his name on the sandy soil,
    and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away,
    laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with pleasure, and then God told Eve
    'Well, I guess you are kind of stuck with the last thing I have left.'

What's called, asked Eve.

'Brains' said God.
  • Stop talking rubbish.
    Man created god. That's why he is male and supposed to be clever.
    The man-made original story tells that god was lonesome and created a man he could chat with. God could but create a clever being to chat with. He made a man.

Eve is told to have been made later as Adam needed some servant to do the household chores that he couldn't do without forfeiting his spiritual standing.

Why do you think the GymGlish team appointed a man to be CEO of the Delavigne Corp.?

And yet I think it should be another way. We men are still waiting for a goddess to be created by women.
  • Pleased to learn you think it should be another way.
    Peace out.
  • We cannot tell you if Mr Olere pees standing up, but we, monkeys in his laboratory we piss along our legs to tag our territory.
  • According to what was brought to light by the leader monkey, we now know why all Delavigne fragrances have an aftersmell of urine.

Please sign in to leave a comment.