Comments about the English forum

only english

Hello, I want to get the translations as synonyms and the grammar explanations only in english, do I? Is there anyone else who likes this so?
Greetings from Dresden Capablance.

24 comments

• Nice to get your greetings from the city of Dresden!
    Be your desire accomplished and so be it sweet to your soul.

See the Gymglish team.
  • ...but it is abomination to fools to depart from evil. And grammar is very foolish for me. However, when I can listen a beautiful voice about this in english - maybe a pig gets wings.
    Thank you, Capablance
  • Hello Capablanca,

There is a version of GymGlish available completely in English. If you write to support@gymglish.com and say that you want to subscribe to the English Only Version of the course, they will tell you what to do.

I hope this helps!
  • Great! I was asking me the same question as I'm not a French speaker. Anyway I found this course very well done, it's really useful.
  • Hi secret two-star dot!
    So you have got the answer. I presume you are now deeply embedded in a monolingual version of the course.
    Just let me tell you that I was asking myself how many users would choose the English Only Version.
    As you said you were asking YOURSELF something too.
    Wish you many happy returns of the day - and of the monolingual version as well.
    Nemo
  • From Sam GymGlish:
    I hope this helps!

Yep Sam, it did. Everything is hunky-dory now.
    Ta mate Capablanca
  • Yep, ok / hunky ok / dory and hunky-dory ???: not in dictionnaries ;-) what does it mean ? And else we have news from Sam Gymglish ? He is welcome
  • I like any fruit of India. As they are in my plate, I feel everything is hunky-dory.
    More to the point, I like anything that is hunky-dory because that double word is just as lovely pretty as an alliteration, isn'it?
    Let's imagine Capablance had said "Everything is fine now." How coarse and trite it would have been? She would have been taken for a silly-billy! But on the contrary, Capablanca is drop-dead gorgeous. It's not so easy-peasy to be as cool as ya mata Capablanca.
    I for one like to bang out a tune on my piano but I would prefer to be able to run a hurdy-gurdy. If I could, that would be hunky-dory.
  • Watcha Sandy,
    I'm not a hackneyedly cool hag. I'm a brill chappy like Totty.
    TTFN
    José Raúl Capablanca, the rison Lord

Please sign in to leave a comment.