English Vocabulary

Stop being a miserable failure

I have difficulties at learning vocabulary.
I am a miserable failure at learning vocabulary.
To know what means "miserable failure", I looked up in my Robert&Collins. It translates it as "pauvre raté".
One might be a miserable failure at maths, at writing... and so on.
But I found out a better way to get informed.
I invite you to check it.

1. Go on the serach engine Google.
2. type miserable failure (mind orthography)
3. Do not click on "search" but click on "j'ai de la chance"
You'll get a amazing notice with a pictured example.
Wish you a big laugh.

5 comments

• I went to the site Google and i wrote "miserable failure".I click on "j'ai de l chance" and i found a article of "Georges Bush" wrote in 2003.I understood that it was a "joke" by IRAK? Did i good understand?
  • From artina:
    I went to the site Google and i wrote "miserable failure".I click on "j'ai de l chance" and i found a article of "Georges Bush" wrote in 2003.I understood that it was a "joke" by IRAK? Did i good understand?

In fact i tryed to do that but i found many articles, so can please explain me what does this research mean?
  • From artina:
    I went to the site Google and i wrote "miserable failure".I click on "j'ai de l chance" and i found a article of "Georges Bush" wrote in 2003.I understood that it was a "joke" by IRAK? Did i good understand?

From souma:

In fact i tryed to do that but i found many articles, so can please explain me what does this research mean?

You're right Artina. As for me it was nothing but the opportunity of learning a new expression.
    The man featuring in the article is a living model of a miserable failure. Nothing more is to be found out.
  • From artina:

From Gee:
    I have difficulties at learning vocabulary.
    I am a miserable failure at learning vocabulary.
    To know what means "miserable failure", I looked up in my Robert&Collins. It translates it as "pauvre raté".
    One might be a miserable failure at maths, at writing... and so on.
    But I found out a better way to get informed.
    I invite you to check it.

1. Go on the serach engine Google.
    2. type miserable failure (mind orthography)
    3. Do not click on "search" but click on "j'ai de la chance"
    You'll get a amazing notice with a pictured example.
    Wish you a big laugh.

• Yes Gee, I understand, and I learned the new expression and I was enjoye learning "joke" also.

Please sign in to leave a comment.