Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Homophobia

I'm upset in the negative allusion about homosexuality in some courses. For example today, in an example for the utilisation of "drop" this sentence : "Never, ever drop the soap in a prison shower." Please could the Gimglish's creatives lay down these old fashion cliché?

3 comments

• I don't think this is necessarily homophobia. It certainly is a cliché about prisoners, which could be accurate or not in some cases, but I don't see how it expresses discrimination against gay people. I haven't ever considered GmyGlish have homophobia...
  • I found soap a useful stuff when I was jailed for thee months in a State prison for men of my country. Thank God, there were countless bars of soap in the shower.
    Of course sexual assaults should be prevented but free love shouldn't be a taboo.
  • I'm upset in the negative allusion about homosexuality in some courses. For example today, in an example for the utilisation of "drop" this sentence : "Never, ever drop the soap in a prison shower." Please could the Gimglish's creatives lay down these old fashion cliché?

Please sign in to leave a comment.