English Grammar

Education is good

While I'm alive I must continue studing whatever it'll be

11 comments

• and english can be a common language, just like esperanto at a time
  • Sure, education is good for everybody on earth and it is worth being said again and again (as Philip Cheeter would say).
  • From Ugoid:
    Sure, education is good for everybody on earth and it is worth being said again and again (as Philip Cheeter would say).

That's right. And what you are waiting for? Hurry up!
    I am sure who have nothing to loose and everything to win!
  • It is so important that it can allways be on the top :-)
  • that is right!
    education is very importance to develop socisl
  • I think that I have already seen 'Education is good' somewhere, sometime, but where and when ? perhaps in Snoopy's stories ?
  • From Ugoid:
    It is so important that it can allways be on the top :-)

Really so important? But what really makes it so important?

Is it only the prospects for a good job and sufficient money to make a living for you and your family? Or is there something else? Is it the social acceptance from other people? Is think that's the most crucial point about education. It opens the door to society, without a sound and decent education we can hardly participate in society on par with other people. What severes society most is education - not money, not real estate. Woody Allen depicted is quite vivid in a movie of the ealry naughties. A couple from the under class made a lot of 'dough', and even if they could have finally intercourse with the high society, their lack of education and sophisication still alienate them from their acquaintances.

Note: Please, don't confuse 'to have intercourse' with another, more intimate contact between two persons. Having intercourse in this context means: to deal with sb. sociallly, not sexually. (even though the one CAN include the other)
  • Oh, Whacky, I feel you want me to justify my opinion : I mean education in its largest sense. Indeed, I do think one must be educated to have the right behaviour at the right time and get pleasure behaving the right way. It is not only a question of age or money, you said it, it is also a question of acceptance : I have to admit I must improve and recognize those who can be my masters. That's why I am studying on the GG forum ;-)
  • Yes, we all have the massters. Noboby in the world is without a master or teacher. Even the President of the United States, Barack Obama, admitted that in private life, he has a master, a female master: It's Michelle Obamaa, his wife, you is calling the shots in their private life.

Did you know that even Berthold Brecht, the greatest German playwrite of the 20th century, didn't write all of this works all by himself? It was his wife you had most of the idea and wrote not little of this work.

Any person who can't accept a superior person above him is most likely mentally sick and suffers from full-fledged narcissism. We have samples throughout history: 'The Fuehrer' was a paradigm of a narcisistic personality.

But I'm getting carried away again - I have to stop
    babbling. Hace a nice day.

Please sign in to leave a comment.