Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

I want to find a new friend who chat with me and talk voice in english everyday,

My name's Ut. nick chat on yahoo is lamtran_2003@yahoo.com. Thanks very much.

9 comments

• I'm a French and I do my best for improving my english, it's not easy but so nice. Since last year I'm a retired people so I don't need english any more for professional reasons, it's just for fun.
    Gimglish is one of my daily activities. I'm also accustomed to walk in Paris since I've so much free time. Please tell me if you are interested in chatting with me ?
  • hello my name is Jenny i live in Chambery, i am too a retired and i have been learning English with gymglish since 2 years for the fun me too. but my level is intermediate and i have much difficulty for me express. my principal activities in the moment are the reading, the movie. I love to walk to the mountains but in the moment i can't.because i hurt my knee.And you where you live? what you like ?
  • Hello dear users and friends :))

I have the same needs like you both. I am looking someone to talk english. I like reading too. I think that english is an important language ans can help us to open our mind and change our vision about different cultures and people.
    I live in France near Paris I am 35 and I am a project manager for a transport company.

I hope to see you soon.

Best
  • SENSUEL IS MY NICKNAME.I LEVE IN COTE D'IVOIRE AND I HUMANITARIAN WORKERS.I WORK WITH CARITAS THAST IS AN NON GOVENMENTAL ORGANISATION.I'M HERE THIRST TO IMPROVE MY INGLISH, SECOND TO CHAT WITH SOME BOBY AROUND THE WORD
  • Being a NGO worker and though very sensual, that's amazing. Fantabloomtastic indeed! Keep up the goodwork, SENSUEL.
  • well, i'm also a novice in the practice of english. i live in côte-d'ivoire and i would like to speak with persons around the world who speak english. good evening,and god bless you. i wait for friends
  • Hello,
    I am french, 58 years old, and I just preretired in order to start a new project. I'd like to find opportunities to email and discuss on the phone in english. Jenny in Chambery, are you interested? If yes pls leave your email. Regards
  • hello!
    I would like to meeting you everyday. ok

Please sign in to leave a comment.