Comments about the English forum

Missing class

Hello, I don't know to whom I can write to say that I did not receive my today (Thursday) course. is that normal ? Can you let me know ? Thanks and regards. Audreyvbz

3 comments

• it happened to me once; it was not GG's fault but Orange when they changed their mailbox sustem. If it has been sent by GG, you should find your lesson when connecting through an old e.mail at the top of it ( My workbook / DelavigneCorp.com / Forum / More ). It should be in "My workbook".
    I hope it will help ! good luck!
  • Hi, thank you. This is really helpfull. Your english is really very good. Is it due to GG ?

From Ugoid:
    it happened to me once; it was not GG's fault but Orange when they changed their mailbox sustem. If it has been sent by GG, you should find your lesson when connecting through an old e.mail at the top of it ( My workbook / DelavigneCorp.com / Forum / More ). It should be in "My workbook".
    I hope it will help ! good luck!

• it is not so good, but I try to improve it. Most of time, I write in english in www.reverso.net, see the translation, correct it until it seems good. GG helps a lot and I appreciate very much Delavigne's characters.

Please sign in to leave a comment.