Comments about the English forum

interesant topics

The last conversations I had to listen to, as radio
like rhubarb are stupid and I'm not able to find any motivation. Maybe I cannot understand this language very well, but it does'nt matter, because I never would try to understand it: it has no sense, out of commercial and vulgar areas.Even in french, I use to switch off these topics immediatly: noise, only noise and pollution.

6 comments

• From Xantippe:
    like rhubarb are stupid and I'm not able to find any motivation. Maybe I cannot understand this language very well, but it does'nt matter, because I never would try to understand it: it has no sense, out of commercial and vulgar areas.Even in french, I use to switch off these topics immediatly: noise, only noise and pollution.

Hello Xantippe!
    I see you are quite a grumpy person!
    That made me take you for Xanthippe. As you seem to be as sour as Socrate's wife, I wonder whether you didn't get rid of the theta "th" when you had a fit of anger.
    Anyway I can't catch how you manage to assess a broadcast as you switch it off immediately.
    But I think you have the right to turn down any funny speaking.
    Just to get yourself understood, say :"I'm used to switch off..."
    And topics are interesting or not, but sure not "interesant"
    Wish you to calm down at any time soon.
  • Until now I had met two kinds of grumpy people on the face of the earth:
    The fist one are schizophrenic psychopathologists who can’t catch any metaphor or figurative sense;
    the second one are some deviationist Islamists like Talibans who think it’s prohibited to laugh.
    I hope you are non of those classes.

About the second class, I can assure you that here in heaven all gods are getting along joyfully.
    It’s just on earth that some fans of Yahve, of the father of Jesus and of Allah believe that their god is the unique one. That wrong belief is to get at the worst issues.
    Come over here to see how we’re doing well.

From Xantippe:

• Hello It's Willy!
    Life is good around here (Delavigne Corp Offices) too !!!!
    Peace Out!
    W. (The Security Guard of the D.C.)
  • I am not pulling your leg Xantippe but honestly, I would like to have a list of what you consider as "interesting subjects". It could enlighten us. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • I don't understand very well but I would like to give you an advice : listen music to relax you. It's a good thing after a long day of work. To listen radio is a way to know the problems of the world and it's true : noise, only noise.
  • Hello cacahouète.
    I'm very fond of peanuts. As a result of which I am fond of you. I am really. You're someone of good advice. And your PIECE OF ADVICE did me good.
    Back from my working day, on your advice, I listened TO radio to learn the noise that dulls the world. Appalling pop sounds, dishearting news. Right away I switched the radio off. And I could hear my canary singing at full voice. I relaxed with joy. It proves my canary likes peanuts too.

Looking forward to your next piece of advice, cacahouète.

Please sign in to leave a comment.