Comments about the English forum

Somthing is wrong today

My lesson today is called "the doctor is in..." scene 1/7 but in the lesson is no scene and no story with doctors. Only a phonecall (Horatio calls Ikarus).
Can anybody tell me whats wrong here?
Thanks
Bernhard

7 comments

• and I get no corrections...
    regards
    Bernhard
  • Don't worry, Bernhard, I guess the doctor is coming in scene 2 when you can expect it the least.

Don't be eager to get corrections, Bernhard. If anything needs correcting, it will come when the time will be for it to come.

Do you live at lightspeed?
  • From Joe the screwball:
    Do you live at lightspeed?

That's hilarious, Joes. It's funny.
    When 6 minutes passes for us, he is aging 60 days.

I always wondered what's the experience of time for a dayfly. A dayfly seem to live at very high speed. That's why we cannot swat it with a newspaper. While we hit the newspaper on the tabletop (and think we do it very fast), the fly has enough time in her time system to read the headlines and notice: 'Yes, that's the newspaper of today' - and drone off relaxed.

bzzzzzzz....

To Bernhard I would say: Patience is a virtue and good for every learner.
  • Allow me correct my mistakes:

From Joe the screwball:

Do you live at light speed?

That's hilarious, Joe. It's funny. When 6 minutes passes for us, he ages 60 days.

I've always wondered what the experience of time for a day fly is. A day fly seems to live at very high speed. That's why we cannot swat it with a newspaper. While we hit the newspaper on the tabletop (and think we do it very fast), the fly has enough time in her time system to read the headlines and to notice: 'Yes, that's the newspaper of today' - and to buzz off relaxed.

bzzzzzzz....

To Bernhard I would say: Patience is a virtue and important for every learner.
  • I prefer the other presentation but I know that the fan in computer are always looking for a new way .That does'nt matter .
    Have a good day
    Cultr
    Jean Claude
  • To Jean Claude Jaouen and others actually :
    Do you think Nantes is in Brittany ?
    Kenavo
    Ugoid

• I prefer the other presentation too
    Have a good week end
    Forestine

Please sign in to leave a comment.