Comments about the English forum

Top Topics Award Year 2010

After a full night of calculation and discussion sustained by a large consumption off all licit toxicants as cafeine, nicotine, alcohol and electricity, the World Counsel for Evaluation of the Topics published in the Gym Glish Forum WCETTGGF - in his great wisdom - has decided to give special awards to :
HELLO PEOPLE from the GG Users and Visitors Lounge
NERD from the English Vocabulary
as Top Topics of the Year 2010.
To all the beloved readers of this topic :
:-) if you agree, press the button 'Add Response' or 'Reply' and just say why
:-( if you don't agree, press the button 'Add Response' or 'Reply' and just say why
:-| if you don’t care, press the button 'Add Response' or 'Reply' and just say why

6 comments

• Just stop your bloody tricks Spirit of ???. You choose the worst topics :( . I am new just like CBX and nobody but One noticed me and my topics in this forum...though in my country, they call me "die neue Loreleï" which means that I am very beautiful, is not it ?
  • :) HELLO PEOPLE : I like it because I like music and at night, while readin, I listen to "Radio Classique".
  • :-) I love it.
  • This the vote of Mimi.
    :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

You could expect so many same ballot papers as there are so many Mimi Pinson singing in the rain.
  • I collected some more votes as a voluntary door-to-door worker. Hereafter the rating + reason.

vote of Jacky Dumbo
    :-| Jacky is deaf and dumb

vote of a Sylvia Appassionata
    :-( Sylvia had a double reason: Primo, she is mad of hard-rock; secundo, she wanted the bitter shöne Scynthia not be left alone.
  • Hi, Joe, You are doing hard work! I understand now why you got the flu...take care

Please sign in to leave a comment.