Comments about the English forum

Gymglish en italien/espagnol?

Bonjour voila je suis inscrite a gymglish depuis presque 1an et c'est génial .
Et ma question y'a t'il dans le même procedé une methode pour étudier l'italien ? ou eventuellemnt l'espagnol...?
Merci et à la prochaine

24 comments

• Yes,I would interessed to learn back other language as spanish,deutsh or russish.Excuse my mistakes:i start learn english !Its a first i write in the forum!
    Bye
  • Hey you!
    It's a first step but now GymGlish is avaible for spanish speakers and german speakers!! Check the new website (in 4 languages!!!)
    www.gymglish.com
    Peace Out,
    Willy (The Security Guard)
  • Salut tout le monde;
    je suis nouvelles sur GymGlish
    je pense qu'il vraiment un site genial.
    Merci beaucoup
  • In english pleeeeeeeease!
    Willy

From laila:
    Salut tout le monde;
    je suis nouvelle sur GymGlish
    je pense qu'il est vraiment un site genial.
    Merci beaucoup

• Funky Friday,
    Hello,
    I have very busy fridays... and as a consequence no time to do any gym to improve my english. I really appreciate, how thinks are going for Bruno and al, on Funky Fridays. Am I right, when I suppose that I will have no chance of voting for the new happenings in the story ?
    Thanks
  • Hey, everybody

These are my first steps in Gymglish. I hope it give me all I need to practice a good english. If somebody has informations to give me to learn english with the best success, it will be great!

Thanks for all.

So long
  • Hi !

You tell us there is Gymglish also in other languages. I am interested in German but sorry, I don't find anything about it on the site www.gymglish.com. Doesn't it exist yet ou where is it to find ?

Thanks for your answer.

Nagini
  • May I bring your attention onto this point.
    The word GymGlish is the elliptical contraction of two English words, that is Gym(nastics) of (En)glish.
    As long as I'm right informed, it's for now available for French, German, Spanish and a fourth language talking people.
    Willy, the brave and faithful Security Guard, told here above it was only a step. That means we can expect a quick extension of the thriving company. However the language to be learnt is English in any case.

Would you like to create a similar company to teach French, German or Spanish, the names of companies made up on the same pattern should be
    GymSaise, TurnEutsh, GimPañol.
    But you never could match the bright mind of the GymGlish team.
  • From Nathaniel:
    Hey, everybody

These are my first steps in Gymglish. I hope it give me all I need to practice a good english. If somebody has informations to give me to learn english with the best success, it will be great!

Thanks for all.

So long

Please sign in to leave a comment.