Comments about the English forum

Gymglish en italien/espagnol?

Bonjour voila je suis inscrite a gymglish depuis presque 1an et c'est génial .
Et ma question y'a t'il dans le même procedé une methode pour étudier l'italien ? ou eventuellemnt l'espagnol...?
Merci et à la prochaine

24 comments - page 2

• bonjour,
    y a-il des gymfrench? en français donc...
    merci de votre reponse
  • oh! sorry! maybe in english...
    I would like to know if Gymglish exists in french?
    Thank you very much
  • From ninie:

I am also a beginner. I do not quite know how to go about it to learn English and especially the practice. I am looking for correspondents to practise English. If someone is interested, or if you have any ideas

Thanks for all.
  • I am a new user on Gymglish, and I find it great to be able to test my level as well as to chat with other users. It reminds me of my old days in London...
  • From artina:
    Yes,I would interessed to learn back other language as spanish,deutsh or russish.Excuse my mistakes:i start learn english !Its a first i write in the forum!
    Bye

From artina:
    Yes,I would interessed to learn back other language as spanish,deutsh or russish.Excuse my mistakes:i start learn english !Its a first i write in the forum!
    Bye

• hi..yes i found learning other languages is a great idea..
    for me,i'd rather improve my italien's skills because i've chosen this language in my studies^^..but that doesn't mean that i don't want to learn spanich or korean..
    ciaooooo!^^
  • My husband would like to learn italian too...on which site can he go?
    thanks a lot.
  • i would like to know some friends from french or italy or england i need to practice my english and french but i'd like to speak italian too

pleaseeeeeeeeeee i'd like to be your friend.....thanks alot

patyy

i am from mexico i speak spanich and a little french too and english too
    bye
  • From titji06:
    Bonjour voila je suis inscrite a gymglish depuis presque 1an et c'est génial .
    Et ma question y'a t'il dans le même procedé une methode pour étudier l'italien ? ou eventuellemnt l'espagnol...?
    Merci et à la prochaine

• I find gymglish very intersting and funny to learn english.I must learn Italian and I don't find an "Italianglysh"! I woould be happy to find one!
    Happy new year!

Please sign in to leave a comment.