The Delavigne Corporation

having a baby in California.

I'am surprised : my last lesson was about birth facilities in California and at Delavigne company.
California help seems pretty good, but Delavigne help was supposed to be better than elsewhhere and the only real help I noticed is that Delavigne guarantees you not to fire you during 4 months after your baby birth.... something to improve i guess !
cheers eveybody
Vict.

6 comments

• And do they fire The baby also? ;-) Ugoid
  • They might ?
    vict.

From Ugoid:
    And do they fire The baby also? ;-) Ugoid

• Well, Vic.
    You seem to be ignoring the weak American system of healthcare. You know how hard Obama has to struggle to improve it a bit. If someone told you the California help and facilities for birth were pretty good, it is only as compared with other States.
    I hope to get some spare time to come back on that topic ASAP.
    Cheers! (We are not Californians!)
    Joe
  • california, fire and water : they throw out the baby with the bath water...
  • and set fire to the nappies ?
    vict.

From Ugoid:
    And do they fire The baby also? ;-) Ugoid

• well, i know that it's a serious topic for americans but.... it's a long way to Tiperrary as were singing irish people.
    Vict.

From Joe the screwball:
    Well, Vic.
    You seem to be ignoring the weak American system of healthcare. You know how hard Obama has to struggle to improve it a bit. If someone told you the California help and facilities for birth were pretty good, it is only as compared with other States.
    Joe

From Joe the screwball:
    Well, Vic.
    Joe

Please sign in to leave a comment.