English Idioms

Globish : i can't make up my mind !

"Globish", i understand the use of it, so fast to learn, so easy to use, but so weak! I feel almost afraid , whouahhh....
What do you think "gymlishers" ?
hugs
Victorine

6 comments

• As Globish is a blend of globe and English, GymGlish is a blend of gymnastics and English used as short for gymnastics OF English. I think remembering the GymGlish team said it so.

If the Globish does scare you, Vic, what about the GymGlish?
    Even though an outstanding feature of the GymGlish is to get you used with ways of speaking all over the terrestrial globe, it is teaching a genuine language, what the Globish is not.
    As says Nerrière, a Frenchman from IBM who wrote a lot about Globish, Globish doesn't claim to be a language. It's a mixture of languages made of rudiments of languages, English being the main one.

The pure at heart and pure in mind cannot fiddle with ersatz.
    Here you are, Vic.

A free hug in return.
    Joe

• From Joe the screwball:
    As Globish is a blend of globe and English, GymGlish is a blend of gymnastics and English used as short for gymnastics OF English. I think remembering the GymGlish team said it so.

If the Globish does scare you, Vic, what about the GymGlish?
    Even though an outstanding feature of the GymGlish is to get you used with ways of speaking all over the terrestrial globe, it is teaching a genuine language, what the Globish is not.
    As says Nerrière, a Frenchman from IBM who wrote a lot about Globish, Globish doesn't claim to be a language. It's a mixture of languages made of rudiments of languages, English being the main one.

The pure at heart and pure in mind cannot fiddle with ersatz.
    Here you are, Vic.

A free hug in return.
    Joe

So Globisk is not a real language , it
    could be a language for survival or for lazzy one, still, i don't appreciate that much.

Pure... could be... or not... is it a question ?
    Vict.
  • Not a question, Vic, a feature of yourself.
  • I am the inventor of a french globich, the froglich, traduction of the langage speak by the frogs, ah, ah, ah.....
  • From The Chief of the DIF:
    I am the inventor of a french globich, the froglich, traduction of the langage speak by the frogs, ah, ah, ah.....

Hi Boss!
    Traduttore, traditore?
    With your frogs' Froglich, there is no treachorous translator any more. No traduttore, no traditore. The spoken Froglish - or Frogliche - is actually googolish globiche all over the globe... as far as there are frogs ponds.
    Wish you many happy froggy jumps. Ha, ha, ha...
  • I don't know haw speaks a frog
    I don't know how speaks a globe
    I hardly know how to speak english
    I really don't fancy speaking globish
    But.. we all know how to speak foolish.
    "Frogkisslish"
    V.

Please sign in to leave a comment.