English Grammar

I searc a person who can have a correspondance with me

I don't know how I can use the forum for to have an exchange in english. It is very important for me.
If it is possible give me your name on facebook and I answer with pleasure.

9 comments

• Who must do the first step?
  • you must firstly join us on forum page , and can ask question a bout grammar and differnts issues
  • It's very good for me to have an exchange in english. Thank you, and this is my address:halimafarjallah@yahoo.fr
  • HI,
    I'm a beginner in english ,I haven't a good level,I follow the gymglish lessons ,I want try to exchange with persons whose better level than me for to improve my english , so my adress : km_merakeb@yahoo.fr
    in skype my nickname is : durabrit01234
  • HI,
    I'm a beginner in english ,I haven't a good level,I follow the gymglish lessons ,I want try to exchange with persons whose have better level than me for to improve my english , so my adress : km_merakeb@yahoo.fr
    in skype my nickname is : durabrit01234
  • ok
    izetre@gmail.com
    you are welcome!!!
  • Hello i am Mahamad Lamine Sawadogo in Burkina Faso. I haven't a good level in English and i want try exchange with persons whose have better in English. Tank you
  • hello i'm isabelle and work for english personns but i must progress and search to exchange in english for to have a best level you can contact me at isabelle.megly@laposte.net sorry i'm not on facebook
  • hello everybody...I am glad to join me this and try to help und getting help

Please sign in to leave a comment.